Monday, February 15, 2010

How will we be judged on the judgement day?

GO TO OLDER POST AT THE END OF THE PAGE

2 Sam 22:21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
2 Sam 22:22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
2 Sam 22:25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.
2 Sam 22:26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.
2 Sam 22:27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.
Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Eze 7: 3 Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
Eze 7:8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
Eze 18: 30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
Eze 33:20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.
Mar 12:40 Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Jam 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
Job 34:11 For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
Jam 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: