Sunday, February 14, 2010

GOD SPOKE TO ME

. It began when I was born. I can not remember of even one time in my life that I was unrighteous, I am now over 70.
When I was 21, a lot of bad things happened to me. I left the permanent army for a better job, but this person did not pay me for 3 months.
I lost my furniture and my wife.
I had a small truck, and I loaded it full of oranges to sell at the horse race 600 kilometers from there. I was so down I sang the prayer and psalms, and cried all the way, yes, even far into the night.
All of a sudden the mist on the windscreen in front of me started to part at places, and on other places it collected.
It was a painting of God or Jesus, sitting against a sand dune in the desert. He had clothes on like the Arabs, everything white. His hands were stuck into His sleeves, His legs were crossed, and He was looking straight at me.
The painting was full of light. Where His face was, was only darkness.
That is why I think it might have been God YHWH, because no one can see Him and live. It also might have been Jesus. The Bible describe Him having eyes like fire. I think if I saw red eyes I would have overturned the truck.
Every wrinkle and shadow on His clothes were perfect.
The painting stayed about 4 minutes, disappeared completely, and immediately a new painting started to form.
It was of a plane that was ascending at about 60 degrees to the left. The tail was the same as a small aircraft. The windows were round. The wings were of a bird, stretched out far to the front.
Every hair feather, millions of them, had no fault.
I think God showed me that He see my suffering with the first painting, and the second one a promise that He will take me with Him at the rapture.
This happened in the past year:
In a dream I saw someone walking beside me. Small nose, small mouth, big forehead, big eyes like an alien, the most beautiful blue I ever saw. I looked at Him and told Him He was beautiful. He took out a mirror, and held it in front of me. I looked the same as Him, except my eyes were the most beautiful deep green I ever saw. (I have natural green eyes.) The face of Him that I saw was so beautiful, I can not describe it.
This part will be hard to believe: Our eyes had the beautiful big shape of outer space Aliens, but it was thousands of eyes within the eye, like those of a fly.
It took me about 10 years to write a book, "The Hidden Verses" everyday questions and answers from The Bible, sometimes I worked until 2 am.
God spoke to me in my sleep and said in a voice sounding like the voice coming from a computer: "Thank you for what you are doing for Me." in my language, which is Afrikaans.
The second time I was arguing with someone in English about the Bible.
His parrot that never spoke before, walked right up to my feet and said IN MY LANGUAGE: "I love you very much."
The voice was that of a young woman, and the two people I was talking to were over 60 and the only residents in the house. They speak English.
I am in the transport business, and one of my buses is very old. My name for the bus is backup, because every time another bus breaks down, old Backup tows him in.
Once backup ran backwards on a hill with 60 passengers inside, because of driver error. It had no brakes because he stalled the engine and was too stupid to pull up the handbrake or start the engine again.
Backup missed cars, missed the iron plates next to the highway, went backwards down a steep incline, and stopped where you could just see his top from the highway.
When I saw backup I thought he was a right off. We pulled him out with a tractor, and drove him home! All that happened was the left flicker came loose, and we just fastened it again.
The next time it happened was when the mechanic forgot to pull up the handbrake where backup was parked every day, and when he looked up again, Backup was gone.
Backup took the road, went off at a precipice, and was hanging there in such a way that you think if you touch it, it will go over. We pulled Backup out, and this time it was the left flicker lens that came loose.
Hundreds of times I was saved by the Higher Hand.
This is no lie. Sometimes I feel I am the only righteous person on earth.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: