Sunday, February 14, 2010

Burial or cremation?

. Ecc 6 Verse 3: If a man beget a hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial,I say,that an untimely birth is better than he.
1 Sam 25 Verse 1: When Samuel died, they buried him.
Jos 24 Verse 29: And when Joshua died, they buried him.
Verse 33: When Eleazar died, they buried him.
Deut 34 Verse 5: When Moses died, God buried him.
1 Sam 31 Verse 12: All the valiant men arose, and went all night, and took the body of Saul and the bodies of his sons from the wall, and burnt them there, but they took the bones and buried them under a tree.
11 Sam 21 Verse 13: And he brought up from thence the bones of Saul and the bones of Jonathan his son; and they gathered the bones of them that were hanged, and they buried them; and after that God was intreated for the land.
2 Kin 23 Verse 18: And he said, let him alone; let no man move his bones.
Exo 13 Verse 19: And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: For he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
Verse 10: Then I said to the angel that talked with me, whither do these bear the ephah? for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he burned the bones of the king of Edom into lime;
Verse 12: But I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the palaces, and Moab shall die with tumult, with shouting.
Verse 13: And I will cut off the judge from the midst thereof, and will slay all the princes thereof with him, saith the Lord.
Rev 1:7 Behold, he come with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindred's of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(They that killed Him died two thousand years ago, but will still be on the earth when Jesus return.)
Eze 37 Verse 1: The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones.
Verse 2: There were very many in the open valley, and they were very dry.
Verse 5: Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live;
Verse 6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
Verse 11: Then he said unto me: Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel;
Verse 12: Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, o my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Verse 13: And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, o my people, and brought you up out of your graves.
Verse 14: And I shall place you in your own land.
(When Jesus was crucified, they did not damage his bones. According to the above, the bones are crucial, and must not be damaged, for when we are revived by God, we will need the bones. If you damage your bones by cremation, out of your own free will, you might be sorry later.)
Dan 12 Verse 2: And many of these that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
(This is another reason not to cremate. According to Daniel some of us will be asleep in the dust of the earth. Maybe in our bones. Remember, dust to dust? according to the Bible the soul cannot die, and can be harmed by fire, because it is there where some of us are going for all the sins we committed. So if you are not a hundred percent sure your soul will leave your body the moment you die, you will be the cause of feeling the hellfire long before the time, when you are cremated.)
Isa 26 Verse 19: Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: For thy dew is as the dew of
herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
Mat 27 Verse 52: And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Verse 53: And came out of the graves after His resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared to many.
Joh 6 Verse 39: And Jesus said: This is the Father's will which hath sent Me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Verse 40: And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: And I will raise him up at the last day.
Verse 44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: And I will raise him up at the last day. (You will need your bones. God punished the king because he burned the bones to ashes. (Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)
)

No comments: