Friday, February 12, 2010

Widows

1 Tim 5: 5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
1 Tim 5 : 6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1 Cor 7: 39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
1 Cor 7:40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment-: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. (Stay unmarried.)
1 Cor 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
1 Tim 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com (BLOG SEARCH ENGINE) first then search the book.

No comments: