Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where is the Realm of the Dead?

. Deu 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains. (It might be lava.)
Luk 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Paradise might be next to the Realm, under the sea. Remember when Jesus was crucified, before he went up to heaven, he went down to visit the people in the Realm. He told the man that was crucified next to Him that He will take him to Paradise TODAY.)
Num 16:30 But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.
Num 16: 31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Num 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Num 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
1 Sam 28:11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
1 Sam 28:13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
1 Sam 28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? (Samuel was dead.) And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
28:19 Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: (Down under the earth) the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
1 Kin 2:6 Do therefore according to thy wisdom, and let not his hoar head go down to the grave in peace.
2:9 Now therefore hold him not guiltless: for thou art a wise man, and knowest what thou oughtest to do unto him; but his hoar head bring thou down to the grave with blood.
Job 26: 5 Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof. (Nothing can be formed by fishes.)
Job 26:6 Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
Psa 63 : 9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
Psa 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Eze 26:19 For thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall make thee a desolate city, like the cities that are not inhabited; when I shall bring up the deep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee;
Eze 26:20 When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;
Eph 4:9 Now that he (Jesus) ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eze 31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: (All three places, the Hell, the Pit and Paradise is under the earth.) and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)
.

No comments: