Sunday, February 14, 2010

When does a baby start to live?

. Job 3 Verse 11: Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?
Verse 13: For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: Then had I been at rest,
Verse 14: With kings and counselors of the earth, which built desolate places for themselves;
Verse 16: Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.
Ecc 6 Verse 3: If a man beget a hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial; I say, that an untimely birth is better than he.
Verse 4: For he cometh in with vanity, and departeth in darkness, and his name shall be covered with darkness.
Verse 5: Moreover he hath not seen the sun, nor known any thing: This hath more rest than the other.
Eze37 Verse 5: Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; behold, I WILL CAUSE BREATH TO ENTER INTO YOU, and ye shall live;
Verse 6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, AND PUT BREATH IN YOU, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
Exo 21 Verse 22: When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, SO THAT THERE IS A MISCARRIAGE, and yet no harm follows, the one who HURT HER shall be fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. (FOR THE MISCARRIAGE. ONLY A FINE.) If any harm follows, (TO THE WOMAN! REMEMBER, THERE WAS A MISCARRIAGE ALREADY.) then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. (So this is not murder, and a baby start to live when it takes it's first breath.) (Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: