Sunday, February 14, 2010

Masturbation

. Lev 15 Verse 16: And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the evening.
Verse 17: And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the evening. (With normal intercourse the seed will not land on skin or garment.)
Song 2 Verse 7: I charge you, o ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. (Do not wake up your sexuality. After wards you will need it every day. This goes for boys also.)
Psa 73 Verse 21: Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
Verse 22: So foolish was I, and ignorant: (Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)
I was as a beast before thee.

No comments: