Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fat people

. Lev 3:17 It shall be a perpetual statue for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood. (You may eat the fat on chops and steaks. The fat you may not eat is the fat around the intestins, on the liver and around the kidneys.)
Lev 7:23 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, ye shall eat no manner of fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat.
Verse 26: Moreover, ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or beast, in any of your dwellings. (No more blood wurst!)
Hos 4:10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
Pro 23:20 For the drunkard and the glutton acome to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.
Lev 26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
Lev 26: 26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
Verse 27: And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me,
Verse 28: Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
Verse 29: And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: