Monday, February 15, 2010

Does God always hear our prayers?

. Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55 :9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Deuteronomy 3:23 And I besought the LORD at that time, saying,
Deuteronomy 3:24 O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
Deuteronomy 3:25 I pray thee, let me go over, and see the good land that is beyond Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
Deuteronomy 3:26 But the LORD was wroth with me for your sakes, and would not hear me: and the LORD said unto me, Let it suffice thee; speak no more unto me of this matter.
Deuteronomy 29:20 The Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the Lord shall blot out his name from under heaven
2 Chronicles 30:27 Then the priests the Levites arose and blessed the people: and their voice was heard, and their prayer came up to his holy dwelling place, even unto heaven. (This means all our prayers do not reach heaven.)
2 Chronicles 33:4 Also he built altars in the house of the LORD, whereof the LORD had said, In Jerusalem shall my name be for ever.
2 Chronicles 33:12 And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,
2 Chronicles 33:13 And prayed unto him: and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom.Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.
2 Chronicles 33:17 Nevertheless the people did sacrifice still in the high places, yet unto the LORD their God only.
2 Chronicles 36:12 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD his God, and humbled not himself before Jeremiah the prophet speaking from the mouth of the LORD.
2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
Job 8:5 If thou wouldst seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty;
Job 8:6 If thou were pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.
1 John 5:14 If we ask any thing according to His will He heareth us.
Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
Job 30:20 I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regard est me not.
Job 30:21 Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposes thyself against me.
Job 35:13 Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
Job 37:24 Men do therefore fear him: he respect not any that are wise of heart.
Psalm 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Psalm 18:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalm 28:1 A Psalm of David. Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
Psalm 34:16 The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Psalm 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD hear, and deliver them out of all their troubles.
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and save such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Psalm 34:20 He keep all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Psalm 66:17 I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
Psalm 66:19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
Psalm 66:20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
Psalm 102:17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
Psalm 145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Psalm 145 :19 He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psalm 145:20 The LORD preserve all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. (Not hear their prayers.)
Pro 21:13 Whoso stop his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.
Pro 28:9 He that turn away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
Pro 28:13 He that cover his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confess and forsake them shall have mercy.
Isa 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 27:11 When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favor.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
Jeremiah 7:17 See thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
Jeremiah 11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
Jeremiah 14:11 Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.
Jeremiah 14:12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
Lam 2:9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.
Lam 3:8 Also when I cry and shout, he shut out my prayer.
Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
Ezekiel 20: 3 Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye come to inquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be inquired of by you.
Ezekiel 20:26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that open the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 20:31 For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be inquired of by you.
Hos 5:6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.
Mic 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.
Zeckiel 7:13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, (Jesus) and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:
John 9:31 Now we know that God hear not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and do his will, him he hear.
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that waver is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
James 1: 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
1 Pet 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
1 Pet 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
Mal 2:14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
Ma12:15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
Mal 2:16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hate putting away: for one cover violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
Deuteronomy 31:18 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.
1 Sam 28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? (Samuel was dead.) And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answer me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams:
1 Sam 28:16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: