Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can everybody understand the Bible, or believe, or be saved?

. Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Joh 10: 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
2 Thes 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes: lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart. and convert, and be healed.
2 Thes 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thes 2 :12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Act 16:6 Now when they had gone through to Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,
Act 16:7 After they were come to Mvsia. they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. (The Spirit is not in all of us.)
Job 32:9 Great men are not always wise neither do the aged understand judgment.
Job 12:11 Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?
Pro 3:32 For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
Luk 22:32 But I have prayed for thee. that faith fail not: and when thou art converted. strengthen thy brethren.
Luk 18:17 Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
Joh 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. (Even between the twelve Apostles. For Jesus knew from the beginning those were that believed not, and who should betray Him.)
Joh 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
Psa 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Jer 6:10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
1 Cor 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
2 Cor 4: 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: