Sunday, February 14, 2010

Are we being tested and punished on earth for the things we do wrong?

. 2 Chr 32:31 Howbeit in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to enquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
Jer 30:11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Deu 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
Job 33:19 He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
Job 33:20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
Job 33:21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
Job 33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
Job 33:29 Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
Job 33:30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
Job 34:11 For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
Job 36:10 He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.
Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
Job 36:12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge.
Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.
Job 36:15 He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.
Job 37:13 He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.
Job 38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
Job 42:16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
Psa 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psa 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
Psa 26:2 Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
Psa 34:20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Psa 39:12 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
Psa 39:13 O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
Psa 81:8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
Psa 105:17 He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:
Psa 105:18 Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:
Psa 105:19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.
Psa 118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
Psa 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
Psa 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psa 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Pro 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
Pro 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
Pro 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Pro 4:13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
Pro 8: 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Pro 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
Pro 12:14 A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.
Pro 15:5 A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.
Pro 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
Pro 15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
Pro 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
Pro 16:2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weighted the spirits.
Pro 17:3 The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.
Pro 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
Pro 19:20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
Pro 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
Ecc 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Isa 26:16 LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.
Jer 2:19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.
Jer 5:3 O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
Jer 10:24 O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
Jer 17:10 The LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Jer 20:12 But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause.
Lam 3:9 He hath inclosed my ways with hewn stone, he hath made my paths crooked.
Lam 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lam 3:26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Lam 3:27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.
Lam 3:28 He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him.
Lam 3:30 He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach.
Lam 3:31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
Lam 3:33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
Lam 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
Lam 3: 59 O LORD, thou hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause.
Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Jam 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Jam I :13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Jam 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
Job 5:18 For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Pro 11:31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.
(Learn more - the whole King James Bible in 440 subjects FREE on the internet. Go to: https://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com If you can not find it go to: https://wwwsearchblogspot.com first then search the book.)

No comments: